Terms of Service
By purchasing DankVPN you agree with our following Terms and Conditions.
Activation of your account constitutes your agreement to be bound by the Terms and a representation that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, and that the registration information you have provided is accurate and complete. DankVPN may update the Terms from time to time without notice. Any changes in the Terms will be incorporated into a revised Agreement that we will post on the Site. Unless otherwise specified, such changes shall be effective when they are posted. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will aim to notify you via email or when you login at our Site.
DankVPN prohibits the use of any of its services in any of the following ways:
- Copyright, trademark, and patent infringement.
- Defamatory or abusive language.
- IP Spoofing.
- Illegal or unauthorized access to other computers or networks.
- Attempting to access, probe, or connect to computing devices without proper authorization.
- Posting to or transmitting through the Service any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, national or international law.
- All other illegal activities.
- DankVPN reserves the right to suspend, terminate or refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason.
- All accounts are for a single user, individual use only. Any non-individual use, or any use that is indistinguishable from non-individual use, is prohibited.
We do have a 3 day money back guarantee here at DankVPN. However, due to abuse, we ONLY refund if the service has been down, or the client is actually technically unable to connect to our service (excluding network maintenance and hardware upgrades). Refunds are solely handled on goodwill and our discretion.
Reasoning a refund with:
- I made a fault and ordered "accidently"
- My Paypal account has been used to place the Order without consent.
- I dont need it anymore.
- I have found another VPN provider.
- Im getting "bad" speed. (Please open ticket so we can help you.)
are NO valid refund reasons! Please do not order, unless you read and accepted the Refund Policy.
Acceptance of Terms
By signing up for any DankVPN service, you agree to the DankVPN Terms of Service including all other policies incorporated by reference.